We can’t guarantee that the QST 98 will make you ski like Nico Vuignier, but we bet that you’ll love the innovative freeride shape that keeps this ski winning awards year after year. The 98’s full sandwich double sidewalls and cork damplifier create stability in the park and pow, while rocker plus traditional camber make this ski a favorite for all.
- Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX: C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Double Sidewalls:
- Freeride Profile:
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.